Yale University Library offers limited parking in the 344 Winchester Avenue Lot for Library staff and special circumstances.
- Complete form below
- Receive verification and parking code via email
- To enter the lot, enter the parking code using the numeric keypad by the gate
- Park in one of the six "Library Permit Required" spots. The spots are located across from the handicap spaces with signs.
- Obtain parking tag from the security desk at 344 Winchester Avenue by front entrance
- Display tag on rearview mirror of vehicle
Rules and Guidelines:
- Reservations may only be made by Library staff
- Spots may be reserved for a minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of all day
- Requests should be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Please keep in mind we are leaving 30 minutes between reservations
- Do NOT park in the non-labeled spots or your vehicle may be towed at your expense
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding