The Arts Library study rooms are reserved for group study of 2 - 6 people and are equipped with the following:
- Wall-mounted flat screen monitor- Personal laptops can connect to the flat screens. To connect a Mac laptop, you will need to bring a Mini-DVI to DVI adapter.
- Whiteboards- Dry-erase markers are available for checkout at the Main Desk. Use only the markers provided.
- A separate TV and VHS/DVD player is available in study room B36. Remote controls can be checked out at the Main Desk.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- Rooms are reserved in 30-minute blocks for up to two hours per day. The last reservation block ends 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Drop-in use is welcome, but priority will be given to groups with reservations. Drop-in users must relinquish the room if another group has a reservation for that time.
- If the group has not occupied the room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time, the Arts Library reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Yale University email address is required to make a reservation. If you are not affiliated with Yale, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Room Use Policies
- Please do not sleep or eat in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are intended for quiet discussion and are not to be used for social functions or regularly-scheduled classes or seminars.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please be considerate of others studying nearby.
- Library staff routinely monitors group study rooms and reserves the right to enter the room at any time.
- Doors remain unlocked, so please do not leave personal items unattended. The library is not responsible for loss or damage.
- Users must leave the room in the same condition that it was found.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the Main Desk in person, by phone at (203) 432-2645, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding