Marx Classroom C27 (Main Level) (Marx Library) Capacity: 30
The Marx Classroom is ideal for large group instruction activities or programming for up to thirty (30) attendees. It can also be used in a hybrid configuration allowing for remote broadcast while interacting with in-person attendees.
- 30 Windows PC workstations with ultra-wide monitors
- Data and statistical analysis software including R, Python, NVIVO, SAS, SPSS, and STATA
- GIS software including ArcGIS and Google Earth Pro
- Bibliographic management software – EndNote and Zotero
- Instructor station with Windows PC
- Alternate laptop connection via HDMI
- Alternate wireless connection via Wolfvision through Apple Airplay, Android Chormecast, or Windows Miracast / vSolution
- Ceiling-mounted projectors, with two retractable screens in the front and three digital display screens at the back of the classroom
- Instructor facing camera
- Multiple ceiling-mounted microphones
- Whiteboards mounted at the front of the room
Terms and Conditions
Yale affiliates with valid ID may reserve the classroom and Yale email addresses must be used to make a reservation.
By your use of the room, you agree to the following:
- Maximum reservation of 3 hours per day; those interested in reserving the classroom for longer periods, including recurring reservations, should contact email@example.com.
- Reservations made less than 48 hours in advance may not be approved.
- Software cannot be installed on the classroom workstations.
- Technical support is limited; it is highly suggested instructors visit the classroom before teaching in it for the first time.
The C27 classroom is located inside the Marx Library, which is on the concourse level of the Yale Science Building (YSB). Detailed directions can be found here.