The Divinity Library Special Collections reading room is open Monday to Friday (excluding Yale holidays) from 12:00pm to 4:00pm by appointment only to current Yale graduate and professional students, staff, and faculty (including emeriti) who are authorized to be on the Yale campus and Sterling Divinity Quadrangle by compliance with the Yale Community Compact. We regret that we cannot admit or serve Yale alumni/ae, affiliates, or the general public at this time.
Before scheduling your seat reservation
- Researchers should contact Kathy Antos (firstname.lastname@example.org), Yale Divinity School’s Health & Safety Leader, who will arrange for ID card swipe access at the Main Entrance to the SDQ and to the Divinity Library. For non-Divinity Yale students, staff, and faculty, she will seek confirmation of your compliance with the Yale Community Compact from your school/department Health & Safety Leader All information is strictly confidential.
- Request the materials you wish to see via request links in Orbis, our online catalog, or Archives at Yale two days before your scheduled visit.
- Schedule your seat in the Divity Special Collections reading room at least 24 hours in advance of the time you wish to visit via this form. The system will not accept reservations made less than 24 hours ahead.
Upon arriving at Yale Divinity School
- Should you discover that your ID will not unlock the door, please phone Kathy Antos at 203-432-5313 for assistance. Individuals may not walk in behind another who has successfully gained admittance with their ID. Thank you for helping to keep yourself and our community healthy.
- If you have questions or concerns about your visit or the material you wish to use, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Please monitor Yale University’s COVID 19 response page and the Library’s COVID-19 update page for more information.