Yale University Library offers limited parking in the 344 Winchester Avenue Lot for Library staff and special circumstances.
- Complete form below
- Receive verification and parking code via email
- To enter the lot, enter the parking code using the numeric keypad by the gate
- Park in one of the six "Library Permit Required" spots. The spots are located across from the handicap spaces with signs.
- Obtain parking tag from the security desk at 344 Winchester Avenue by front entrance
- Display tag on rearview mirror of vehicle
Rules and Guidelines:
- Reservations may only be made by Library staff
- Spots may be reserved for a minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of all day
- Requests should be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Please keep in mind we are leaving 30 minutes between reservations
- Do NOT park in the non-labeled spots or your vehicle may be towed at your expense
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding