How to Find Scholarly Articles
How to Find Scholarly Articles Online
This workshop is part of a series hosted by Library Peer Mentors, fellow Yale students who have experience and training doing research at Yale Library.
This 30-minute workshop will cover the fundamentals of finding scholarly articles from Yale Library. Students will learn:
- The purpose of scholarly articles
- Ways to develop effective keywords
- Using Quicksearch Articles+ to find a variety of articles
- How to identify relevant subject-specific databases, such as Academic Search Premier (EBSCO) and JSTOR
- How to request unavailable articles using Interlibrary Loan
Audience: Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to attend.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.