The Very Basics of the Unix Command Line - Part 2
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
The Very Basics of the Unix Command Line - Part 2 In-Person
Part 1 of this class (90 minutes) will cover:
- Overview and fundamental concepts of the Unix command line.
- Accessing and navigating the Unix file system with a terminal.
- Essential commands for searching and reading files.
Part 2 of this class (90 minutes) will cover:
- Essential command line tools for editing files.
- Fundamentals of the Unix file system permissions.
The basics of automating tasks with shell scripting.
- Monday, December 5, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- SHM L 111, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, 333 Cedar Street
- Medical School
Registration has closed.