Lunch & Learn: What the new NIH Data Management & Sharing Policy Means for You
Lunch & Learn: What the new NIH Data Management & Sharing Policy Means for You Online
Do you currently have National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding? Are you planning to seek NIH funding? Then this short 25-minute session is for you!
Did you know that the NIH is updating its data policies for all research that it funds that generates scientific data? Come find out what this means for you in this short lunchtime session (and feel free to bring your lunch!). This session will provide an overview of:
- the new policy,
- its components and implications, and
- resources to help you prepare.
- Thursday, November 17, 2022
- 12:00pm - 12:25pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.