Night Owl Thesis Support: Your Research Question
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Night Owl Thesis Support: Your Research Question Online
This session is aimed at providing participants with thesis support from the Personal Librarian for School of Medicine students. There are several sessions that focus on different aspects of preparing your thesis. Please explore all of the Night Owl Thesis Support Series.
- Describe the importance of a strong research question
- Identify methods for exploring existing literature
- Understand the difference between keywords and controlled vocabulary
- Produce a basic concept chart from your research question
Registration is appreciated ahead of time. Drop-in attendance is possible if joining from a Yale affiliated domain (i.e. @yale.edu, @ynhh.org). If you have any questions, please email the instructor at email@example.com
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 Show more dates
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Thesis Support
Registration has closed.