Next Steps in GIS - Spatial Analysis (in-person)
Next Steps in GIS - Spatial Analysis (in-person) In-Person
This workshop is an introduction to the spatial statistics toolsets available on ArcGIS Pro. During this session, we will go over some functionalities that can help you analyze and understand the geospatial data from a statistical perspective. The overall goal of this workshop is to inspire the researchers by presenting new possibilities in spatial statistics.
Brief lectures will be provided for the topics, with each followed by a showcase for the related analyses. Trainees are encouraged to follow the trainer with hands-on practice. The data used for the practice will be provided prior to the workshop.
Software Used: ArcGIS Pro
- GIS – when to use spatial analysis
- Quick overview of the ArcGIS Pro software
- Exploring capabilities of Spatial Analysis
- Open discussion on possible solutions to your spatial analysis problems
LOCATION: 17 Hillhouse Ave, Classroom 07 (basement)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this workshop.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 17HH Library Classroom 07
- Science Hill