Night Owl Thesis Support: Managing your Research
Night Owl Thesis Support: Managing your Research Online
This session is aimed at providing participants with thesis support from the Personal Librarian for School of Medicine students. There are several sessions that focus on different aspects of preparing your thesis. Please explore all of the Night Owl Thesis Support Series
- Understand the importance of citation management
- Identify software options that fit best with your thesis needs
- Compare key features available in Zotero and EndNote software
Registration is appreciated ahead of time. Drop-in attendance is possible if joining from a Yale affiliated domain (i.e. @yale.edu, @ynhh.org). If you have any questions, please email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.