Night Owl Thesis Support: Databases
Night Owl Thesis Support: Databases Online
This session is aimed at providing participants with thesis support from the Personal Librarian for School of Medicine students. There are several sessions that focus on different aspects of preparing your thesis. Please explore all of the Night Owl Thesis Support Series
- Outline major biomedical databases
- Compare content in major databases
- Locate keywords and controlled vocabulary for your concept table
- Translate searches from one database to the next
Registration is appreciated ahead of time. Drop-in attendance is possible if joining from a Yale affiliated domain (i.e. @yale.edu, @ynhh.org). If you have any questions, please email the instructor at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.