Introduction to NVivo
Introduction to NVivo Online
NVivo software is used for qualitative analysis of textual and audiovisual data sources, including: organizing and coding multiple data sources in one central project file, assigning attributes to data (e.g., demographics) for comparative purposes, and annotating and visualizing data.
This 2-hour introduction will be taught virtually by Jillian Foster (Political Science, 2024)
This session will demostrate how to:
• Navigate the NVivo interface
• Import, analyze, and visualize qualitative data
• Save results, data, and visualizations
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
Pre-session work: Download and install the NVivo software. NVivo12 is availalbe through the software library.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Zoom (Online Only)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.