Zotero for LaTeX Users
Zotero for LaTeX Users In-Person
Prerequisites: Basic LaTeX familiarity
If you are using Overleaf or a desktop-based LaTeX tool and want to integrate Zotero into your research workflow, this workshop is for you. In this workshop, we will discuss how to get started with several tools and plugins you can use to make Zotero work well with LaTeX, review the pros and cons of using the default Overleaf integration, and make full use of Zotero's functionality for organizing, tagging, and viewing your files.
- Use Zotero BibTeX plugins to expand Zotero's functionality for BibTeX.
- Import and export references to manage their citations.
- Navigate Zotero's interface and manage their documents using its built-in features, including tagging and collections (folders).
- Move between a LaTeX document, bib file, and Zotero for seamless reference management.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Thursday, November 3, 2022
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 17HH Library Classroom 07