Next Steps with Zotero
Next Steps with Zotero In-Person / Online
Recommended audience: Experienced users of Zotero and those who have attended the First Steps with Zotero workshop
- Clean up and organize their library (duplicates, tags, notes, related items)
- Learn how to share Zotero libraries with groups and incorporate desktop Zotero with Zotero.org
- Optimize Write-N-Cite by reformatting citation styles, manually editing, dual citations in one parentheses
Zoom link will be emailed to registrants one hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- 2:30pm - 3:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 17HH Library Classroom 07