First Steps with Zotero
First Steps with Zotero In-Person / Online
Zotero is free, easy-to-use citation management software that allows users to download, save, annotate, and share citations, as well as generate bibliographies.
Pre-session work: Install Zotero (Zotero.org)
• Create a collection/folder/group in the manager
• Use the import and export functions to manage their resources
• Integrate citations in Word and create a bibliography
This workshop will be offered both in-person and via Zoom.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Monday, November 14, 2022
- 2:30pm - 3:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 17HH Library Classroom 07