Choosing a Journal for Publication of a Paper
Choosing a Journal for Publication of a Paper Online
Resources for gathering information on or to identify quality, scholarly journrals in the sciences and social sciences will be demonstrated. Attendees will learn how to:
- find a journal's impact factor
- identify scholary, peer-reviewed journals in their area of research
- find the expected time for 1st review of a manuscript by a journal.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
Related LibGuide: Choosing a Journal for Publication of an Article by Lori Bronars
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Science Hill
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.