Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager
Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager Online
Managing citations is an essential skill for all undergraduate students. Join a librarian online for 30-minutes to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research. In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Set-up Zotero and enable cloud storage
- Save citations from Yale Library and around the web
- Organize citations
- Generate a bibliography using Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Save reading notes
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see: guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for anyone new to using Zotero. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.