Grey (Lit) Matters: What it is, Why you need it, and How to find it
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Grey (Lit) Matters: What it is, Why you need it, and How to find it Online
In this 30-minute lunch-n-learn session, participants will be able to
- Define grey literature
- Evaluate search strategies for grey lit
- Identify grey lit databases and on the Web
- Assess and demonstrate the use of Advanced Google and Custom Searches
You must enter the Zoom room with your Yale/YNHH email.
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Biomedical literature
Registration has closed.