Using the Library Remotely
Using the Library Remotely Online
This online workshop is designed to help you make the most of your remote access to materials available through the Yale Library. Attendees will receive general advice on finding online resources (e-books, journal articles, data sets, images, and more). Students attending this workshop will also learn:
- How to access online library resources using their NetID and password (EZProxy)
- Which resources still require using Cisco VPN AnyConnect to access from off-campus
- What to do if material is not available online
Audience: All current Yale students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend, especially those working off-campus.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the spring 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.