Next Steps with Zotero
Next Steps with Zotero In-Person
This workshop serves as a follow up to the Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager workshop. If you have little or no experience with Zotero, please explore those workshops, here.
Recommended audience: Experienced users of Zotero and those who have attended the Introduction to Zotero workshop
- Clean up and organize their library (duplicates, tags, notes, related items)
- Learn how to share Zotero libraries with groups and incorporate desktop Zotero with Zotero.org
- Optimize Write-N-Cite by reformatting citation styles, manually editing, dual citations in one parentheses
Zoom link will be emailed to registrants one hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2021 semester will be eligible for a prize! How it works: Register for a library workshop or tour. After you have attended at least 3, a librarian will contact you with information about how to pick up your prize. Learn more about this incentive program at: guides.library.yale.edu/WorkshopIncentiveProgram.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Monday, December 13, 2021
- 3:00pm - 3:40pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Zoom Session - Area Studies (online only_1)