Next Steps with Zotero
Next Steps with Zotero Online
Recommended audience: Experienced users of Zotero and those who have attended the First Steps/Introduction to Zotero workshop
· Clean up and organize their library (duplicates, tags, notes, related items)
· Learn how to share Zotero libraries with groups and incorporate desktop Zotero with Zotero.org
· Optimize Write-N-Cite by reformatting citation styles, manually editing, dual citations in one parentheses
A Zoom URL will be sent out the day before the workshop. If you register less than 24 hours before the start of the workshop, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the URL.
NEW: Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2021 semester will be eligible for a prize! How it works: Register for a library workshop or tour. After you have attended at least 3, a librarian will contact you with information about how to pick up your prize. Learn more about this incentive program at: guides.library.yale.edu/WorkshopIncentiveProgram.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Monday, November 22, 2021
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.