Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager
Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager Online
Zotero is free, easy-to-use citation management software that allows users to download, save, annotate, and share citations, as well as generate bibliographies.
Pre-session work: Install Zotero (Zotero.org)
• Create a collection/folder/group in the manager
• Use the import and export functions to manage their resources
• Integrate citations in Word and create a bibliography
This workshop will be held via Zoom. A URL will be sent to all registrants the day before the workshop. If you are registering less than 24 hours before the event, please email me at email@example.com for the Zoom URL.
NEW: Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2021 semester will be eligible for a prize! How it works: Register for a library workshop or tour. After you have attended at least 3, a librarian will contact you with information about how to pick up your prize. Learn more about this incentive program at: guides.library.yale.edu/WorkshopIncentiveProgram.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Friday, November 12, 2021
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.