Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager
Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager Online
Managing citations is an essential skill for all undergraduate students. Join a librarian for 30-minutes to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research. Students will learn how to:
- quickly save citations from Yale Library resources and from on the web
- organize citations into a collection / folder / group
- generate a bibliography using Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- take notes to avoid plagiarism
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see: guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for anyone new to using Zotero. Yale students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Registration required. You will receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event with the link to the Zoom room.
NEW: Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2021 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about this program.
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.