Off Campus & Travel Research Methods
Off Campus & Travel Research Methods Online
This online workshop is designed to help you make the most of remote access to materials available through Yale Library, whether you’re working off-campus or travelling for research.
Students attending this workshop will learn:
- How to access online library resources from off-campus
- Best practices on how to find online library resources (e-books, journal articles, data sets, images, and more)
- How to use Scan & Deliver and InterLibrary Loan (ILL) when you can’t find an article online
- How to request print book delivery
- How to identify archives and other cultural institutions for research
Audience: All current Yale students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend, especially those working off-campus.
Registration: Registration required. You will receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event with the link to the Zoom room.
Interested in a different date or workshop? Visit the library's workshop calendar.
If you have a specific question or if workshop dates do not work with your schedule, reach out to your Personal Librarian (library.yale.edu/pl) or Subject Specialist Librarian (library.yale.edu/subject-specialists) for help.
- Thursday, June 24, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.