Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager
Introduction to Zotero: A Citation Manager Online
Managing citations is an essential skill for all undergraduate students. Join us for an online workshop to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research and create a bibliography.
Participants will learn how to:
- Save citations found from resources at Yale Library or on the web
- Organize citations into a collection / folder / group
- Manage citations using import and export functions
- Create a bibliography by importing citations into Microsoft Word or Google Docs
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see: guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for users new to Zotero. All current Yale students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Registration required. You will receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event with the link to the Zoom room.
- Monday, June 21, 2021
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.