Introduction to Zotero: a citation manager
Introduction to Zotero: a citation manager Online
Zotero is free, easy-to-use citation management software that allows users to download, save, annotate, and share citations, as well as generate bibliographies.
Pre-session work: Install Zotero (Zotero.org)
• Create a collection/folder/group in the manager
• Use the import and export functions to manage their resources
• Integrate citations in Word and create a bibliography
This workshop will be held via Zoom. A URL will be sent to all registrants the day before the workshop. If you are registering less than 24 hours before the event, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom URL.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Monday, July 12, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.