Maximizing EndNote Online
Maximizing EndNote Online Online
Pre-Session Work: sign up for a free account at my.endnote.com
Note that this workshop focuses on using the web version of EndNote at my.endnote.com. If you are interested in workshops on the desktop version of EndNote, please see separate listings.
The online version of EndNote synchronizes with the desktop version to organize your research and easily create bibliographies while writing a paper. Using EndNote, you can save references from research databases, add notes, insert citations into a document, and format a bibliography for that document from any computer with access to the Internet.
- Create a collection/folders/groups in EndNote
- Import references from article databases and the library catalog
- Use EndNote to cite references for a paper in Microsoft Word
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.