Maximizing EndNote Desktop for Windows
Maximizing EndNote Desktop for Windows Online
Pre-Session Work (Optional): Install EndNote from the Yale Software Library (software.yale.edu)
The latest version of the reference management software EndNote is available without charge from the Yale Software Library. EndNote helps you to organize your research and easily create bibliographies while writing a paper. You can also collaborate and share references with colleagues. Learn how to import references from research databases, attach PDF files, insert citations into a document, and format a bibliography for that document.
- Participants will create a collection/folders/groups in EndNote
- Participants will import references from article databases and the library catalog
- Participants will integrate citations in Word and create a bibliography
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Friday, January 22, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Science Hill
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.