Intro to Network Analysis with Gephi
Intro to Network Analysis with Gephi In-Person
This workshop will provide a broad overview of network analysis. In addition to covering what networks are, how to read them, and why you might want to use them, we'll also demonstrate how to generate them using the open-source software Gephi.
During the workshop, participants will learn how to:
- construct node and edge lists
- import data into Gephi to create a network graph
- export data using a variety of plugins designed for sharing your network over the web.
Open to Yale students, faculty, and staff, this workshop is designed for participants who are new to network analysis concepts and tools.
Participants are required to bring a laptop with Gephi already installed to the workshop.
Instructors: Catherine DeRose (DHLab) and Joshua Dull (DHLab)
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Franke Family Digital Humanities Laboratory
- Central Campus