Intro to Network Analysis with Gephi
This workshop will provide a broad overview of network analysis. In addition to covering what networks are, how to read them, and why you might want to use them, we’ll also demonstrate how to generate them using the open-source software Gephi.
During the workshop, participants will learn how to:
- construct node and edge lists
- import data into Gephi to create a network graph
- export data using a variety of plugins designed for sharing your network over the web.
This workshop is designed for participants who are new to network analysis concepts and tools.
Instructors: Catherine DeRose (DHLab) and Joshua Dull (DHLab)
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Franke Family Digital Humanities Laboratory
- Central Campus