Pathway analysis of omics data using MetaCore
Pathway analysis of omics data using MetaCore In-Person
MetaCore is a pathway analysis tool for genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics data. It contains over 3.5 million molecular interactions, 1600 pathway maps as well as OMICS data analytics. During this Yale dedicated session, we will learn how to:
- Pre-process public GEO data sets with the Data Annotation and Processing Tool
- Perform multi-omics analysis to establish relationships between different data types.
Sign up even if you can’t attend, we will be sharing the recording will all registrants.
Speaker: Nuria Forns Escude – Costumer Education Specialist, Clarivate
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Zoom Session -Medical (online only_1)