First Steps with Zotero
First Steps with Zotero Online
Join us for 30 minutes to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research. In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Set up Zotero on your computer
- Save and organize citations from Yale Library and around the web
- Generate a bibliography
- Enable unlimited cloud storage with an @yale.edu account
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for anyone new to using Zotero. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Students interested in this workshop might also be interested in “How to Find Scholarly Articles" and "Demystifying the Literature Review." For individual support, reach out to your Personal Librarian or Subject Specialist Librarian.
Any student who attends at least 3 library workshops this semester will be eligible to receive a Yale Library tote bag. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.