Reading Strategies for Writing Papers
Reading Strategies for Writing Papers Online
Learn strategies - that you can begin during the research process - to efficiently read and analyze scholarly articles, including:
- Lateral reading – to help you make decisions about which texts to save
- Selective reading – to identify the most important sections of a scholarly text
- Active reading – to ensure you are reading effectively to identify key elements to incorporate into your original research
Audience: Undergraduate students. Graduate students are also welcome.
Any student who attends at least 3 library workshops during the spring 2023 semester will be eligible to receive a Yale Library tote bag! Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Friday, October 13, 2023
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.