NCBI hosted online training: Creating an NIH or NSF Biosketch with SciENcv
NCBI hosted online training: Creating an NIH or NSF Biosketch with SciENcv In-Person
REGISTER HERE - Registration ends 10-04-2023
SciENcv is an NCBI tool for creating biosketches and financial support documents necessary for NIH or NSF grant proposals. This workshop is tailored to principal investigators and staff involved in proposal development who have no or limited experience with SciENcv.
NCBI has Account Tools to assist in the creation and production of these documents for both agencies. Through practical, task-oriented activities, participants will gain hands-on experience and general understanding of the document-creation process. We will also be highlighting the new and improved SciENcv interface for creating NSF Biosketches, which NSF grant submitters will be required to use starting October 23, 2023.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to create and export an NIH or NSF biosketch and other award support documents using SciENcv
- What information is needed to become a delegate and their function
- How to use My Bibliography to create and store a reference list
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Zoom Session -Medical (online only_1)
- Medical School