Beyond PubMed: Finding Psychological Tests & Measures
Beyond PubMed: Finding Psychological Tests & Measures Online
Registration is required.
Finding the full psychological test or measure or its related literature is not always easy and often requires checking several resources including directories, textbooks, theses, and databases. The goal of this class is to help attendees find and acquire the actual test instrument or locate the literature that discusses the use and validity of the test.
Workshop attendees will learn how to:
- Describe what a psychological or behavioral instrument is.
- Find the right resource to locate materials on psychological or behavioral instruments as related to the health sciences.
- Search for psychological tests and measures using keywords, search fields, filters, and specific syntax.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.