Introduction to Lab Archives
Introduction to Lab Archives Online
This session will introduce you to LabArchives, and is primarily for PIs, Lab Managers, Researchers, Lab Technicians, Graduate Students & Technical Support Staff.
In these personalized training webinars, we:
- show you how to create a LabArchives notebook quickly and easily,
- highlight key features relevant to your use in a research or teaching lab,
- provide tips on tailoring a notebook to your specific needs,
- prepare you to get started using the platform, and
- answer questions.
Other topics covered will include access management, adding and managing content, and collaboration tools.
This session will be taught by a LabArchives team member. Get more information about LabArchives at Yale in this library research guide.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event.
- Event URL: