Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Python: An introduction to numpy and matplotlib (Python, Part 2)
Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Python: An introduction to numpy and matplotlib (Python, Part 2) Online
Please note: Registration is required for this event.
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Import and use Python libraries
- Read tabular data into Python
- Perform basic statistical operations on the data
- Create basic plots from the data
- Process and plot multiple data files at once
In order to get the most out of this workshop, we recommend attending the first Medical Library Python workshop, "Getting Started with Python: An Introduction to Programming." Or, please ensure that you understand the following Python concepts: strings, integers, variables, functions such as print(), lists, and for loops.
- Please come to class with a computer or device with the following installed:
- Want to do all of the above at once? Install Anaconda on your machine. (Watch this video for guidance.)
Either "Getting Started with Python: An Introduction to Programming" or a good working understanding of Python fundamental operations and data types.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.