Research Methods After Graduation
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Research Methods After Graduation Online
At Yale you have access to millions of research materials – but what happens when you graduate? In 30 minutes, learn about how to access high-quality research material after graduation. In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Set up Yale alumni book borrowing privileges
- Find scholarly resources in open access and freely available databases
- Use ArchiveGrid (OCLC) to identify archives and cultural institutions for research
- Use WorldCat (OCLC) to identify print resources at local libraries
Audience: Class of 2023.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Interested in a different workshop? Visit the library's workshop calendar.
Any student who attends at least 3 library workshops during the spring 2023 semester will be eligible to receive a Yale Library tote bag! Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Research Lifecycle Series Research Skills Senior essays Undergraduate Students