First Steps with Zotero
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
First Steps with Zotero Online
Join us for 30 minutes to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research. In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Set up Zotero on your computer
- Save and organize citations from Yale Library and around the web
- Generate a bibliography
- Enable unlimited cloud storage with an @yale.edu account
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for anyone new to using Zotero. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Citation Management Research Lifecycle Series Undergraduate Students