From raw data to pathway analysis: Bioinformatics Support at the Medical Library
From raw data to pathway analysis: Bioinformatics Support at the Medical Library In-Person
Registration is required to attend.
This in-person session is designed to inform biomedical researchers, including students, postdocs, staff and faculty about the resources and services provided by the Yale Medical Library in support of bioinformatic analysis.
Attendees will learn about:
- Software for omics data analysis (e.g. genomics, proteomics, metabolomics)
- Opportunities for collaboration
- Presentation of two case studies of bioinformatic support
- Thursday, June 15, 2023
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- SHM L 111, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, 333 Cedar Street
- Medical School