Pathway analysis of proteomics or transcriptomics data: Part 2 Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA) Preranked
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Pathway analysis of proteomics or transcriptomics data: Part 2 Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA) Preranked In-Person
Registration is required to attend.
A simplified, faster-to-run version of GSEA.
If you are frustrated because after running a differential analysis, no individual gene meets the threshold for statistical significance, or you have a long list of differentially expressed genes without any unifying biological theme, then this workshop is for you. We will use a list of differentially expressed genes to run GSEA Preranked.
The goals of the session are:
- To learn how to prepare your data and files for running GSEA Preranked
- To learn about Molecular Signature Database (MSigDB).
- To learn how to run GSEA Preranked analysis, the Leading-edge analysis, and results interpretation.
- Send and visualize the results using the Enrichment Map app.
- Understand the relevance of the results statistical vs biological.
Download and install the GSEA desktop version on your laptop.
Download and install Cytoscape software
A tutorial dataset will be made available to all registrants
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- SHM L 111, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, 333 Cedar Street
- Medical School