First Steps with Zotero
First Steps with Zotero Online
Join us for 30-minutes to learn about Zotero, free software to help you manage your research. In this workshop, students will learn how to:
- Set-up Zotero on your computer
- Save and organize citations from Yale Library and around the web
- Generate a bibliographyusing Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Enable unlimited cloud storage with an @yale.edu account
Before this session, students are welcome to download Zotero (optional). For instructions, see: guides.library.yale.edu/citationmanagement.
Audience: This workshop is intended for anyone new to using Zotero. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend.
Registration: Required for access to the Zoom room. You will also receive a reminder email 1-hour before the event.
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the fall 2022 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.