First Steps with Zotero
First Steps with Zotero Online
Zotero is free, easy-to-use citation management software that allows users to download, save, annotate, and share citations, as well as generate bibliographies.
Pre-session work: Install Zotero (Zotero.org)
• Create a collection/folder/group in the manager
• Use the import and export functions to manage their resources
• Integrate citations in Word and create a bibliography
Any student who participates in at least 3 library workshops during the spring 2023 semester will be eligible for a prize. Learn more about the Workshop Incentive Program.
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kelly Blanchat
- Monday, March 6, 2023
- 9:30am - 10:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.