Where Are You Going to Put That?: How to Share Your Data
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Where Are You Going to Put That?: How to Share Your Data Online
Are you ready to share your data with the world? Is your funder or publisher requiring you to make your data available?
Whether you're sharing data to promote open science or to comply with a requirement (or both!), this session will help you decide where you're going to put your data for the long-term. Even if you don't anticipate needing to share your data, this session will also be useful to those looking for data to reuse.
During this session, participants will learn how to:
- Find and select data repositories (and other places to put data for the long-term) based on your data's needs
- Prepare your data for deposit
- Share data for maximum reuse
- Thursday, May 11, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Data Research Data Management