A to Zotero: A Quick Start to Citation Management with Zotero
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
A to Zotero: A Quick Start to Citation Management with Zotero Online
In this session, participants are given a quick and efficient introduction to Zotero, a free and accessible citation manager. It would be beneficial to have experience with reference managers, but it is not required to attend.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Build and organize a Zotero library with references from various resources
- Locate article PDFs efficiently
- Integrate Zotero into Microsoft Word and Google Docs for easy manuscript formatting
Registration is appreciated ahead of time. Drop-in attendance is possible if joining from a Yale-affiliated domain (i.e. @yale.edu, @ynhh.org). If you have any questions, please email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 Show more dates
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Citation Management