Beyond PubMed: Searching the APA PsycInfo Database in 30 minutes
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Beyond PubMed: Searching the APA PsycInfo Database in 30 minutes Online
Registration is required!
While PubMed contains the core set of biomedical journals, there is much, much more information available to you at Yale through library resources. This series will showcase both broad and discipline-specific research tools as well as tips and tricks for finding relevant information quickly.
This session will focus on APA PsycInfo, a database containing more than 5 million interdisciplinary bibliographic records, book chapters, books, and technical reports in the field of behavioral and social sciences!
- Formulating your question using PICO for an effective search in APA PsycInfo
- Build a search using keywords
- Incorporate the use of Boolean operators to connect your concepts
Learn to use search syntax
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Biomedical literature