Beyond PubMed: Searching with Google and Google Scholar for the Health Sciences in 30 minutes
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Beyond PubMed: Searching with Google and Google Scholar for the Health Sciences in 30 minutes Online
Registration is required!
This class is intended for researchers who are interested in taking their Google search skills to the next level. Learn how to use this freely accessible search engine, its advanced search features, and specialized search tools, such as Google Scholar to effectively find health literature. Learn about some benefits and challenges of using Google and why you would want to add it to your search toolbox.
- How to Search Google effectively and precisely
- How to use advanced search features and tools
- How to evaluate your results
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Medical School
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Biomedical literature