Webinar: Transcription Factors, Biomarkers and Pathways
Integrated under one web interface, TRANSFAC® and PROTEOME™, allow seamless analysis with the included gene regulation and functional analysis tools.
- Find diseases and drugs associated with particular genes / biomarkers or genes associated with a particular disease
- Ontology search: Map functional attributes to your uploaded gene set
- Functional analysis: Identify in your gene set enriched attributes (Gene Ontology, Expression pattern, Disease association)
- Network cluster analysis: Identify networks enriched with members of your gene set and visualize them with the Pathfinder
- Find binding factors for genes and genes bound by factor, based on experimental evidence
- Browse and download pre-processed HTP ChIP-seq data sets: binding fragments (FASTA or BED format), predicted sites and lists of nearest genes
- Predict TF binding sites within single DNA sequences or promoters (Match™)
- Analyze gene or sequence sets for enriched TF-binding sites (FMatch)
TRANSFAC® includes eukaryotic transcription factors (and miRNAs), their experimentally determined genomic binding sites and derived DNA-binding motifs (PWMs). TRANSFAC® allows to search for transcription factor targets based on experimentally determined TF-binding sites, as well as to predict putative transcription factor binding sites (TFBS) in regulatory regions.
The PROTEOME™ database includes HumanPSD™, with focus on gene ontology data, expression patterns and, particularly, association of human (and mouse) genes with diseases and their potential use as biomarkers and drug targets, as well as TRANSPATH®, on mammalian signal transduction and metabolic pathways, for functional and network analysis.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- SHM L Room 101A Yale Medical Library, 333 Cedar St. New Haven CT 06520
- Medical School