Research Impact Basics
Research impact doesn't have to be confusing! Join us to learn about different measures of research impact, tools available to you at Yale to help track impact information, and more.
By the end of this class, you’ll be able to...
- Distinguish between author impact, article impact, and journal impact
- Identify common metrics used to gauge impact
- Use key tools to track, measure, and visualize research impact
- Deploy strategies to increase your personal impact
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Room 103 TCC, 333 Cedar St, New Haven CT 06520
- Medical School
Registration has closed.